Tuesday 5 November 2013

Three Ingredient Chocolate Chip Cookies

I was a little sceptical when I found the recipe at first, and though you would need to add a splash a milk or something at LEAST, but you know what? There is no need! These turned out slightly gooey and chewy! Super healthy compared to most shop-bought cookies, and there's not much that beats still-warm little pieces of sweet goodness, mmmm!

These almost turned out a little too sweet for me, but I might experiment a little with different flavours and textures. You can use chopped nuts, raisins, and spices for different kinds of course, which I might just do next time. Oh! Peanut butter, I'm sure that'd be fantastic *smiles* These are too simple not to make on a regular basis! Sweet, delicious, filling and HEALTHY! Who would've guessed?

Three Ingredient Chocolate Chip Cookies
(Makes 4, about 100 calories each)


1 medium ripened banana
50g oats
25g dark chocolate chips

- Pre-heat the oven to 180ÂșC.

- Mash the three ingredients together, I used a bowl and a fork - simples!

- Now, either on a greased baking sheet clad baking tray, or in muffin moulds, make four cookies or cookie cupcakes should I say! Bake for about 15-20 minutes until slightly golden and cooked. You can also make several more smaller ones, then the cooking time will be a little less, just keep an eye out for them.

- Leave to cool a little before serving, and enjoy! Maybe with a glass of milk? Perfect for lunchboxes too!

These cookies/muffins will keep refrigerated for two days, since it's made from fresh, cooked fruit. They taste the best when they're just out the oven and have cooled slightly though, yum!


And I know it might be a little late seeing as Halloween has just passed us by, but when I saw this pumpkin tea, I couldn't resist! I have been looking for pumpkin coffee for some time now, but these are pretty good too! A lovely undertone of cistrusy orange.

What are your favourite tea and biscuits?


Original source:
http://www.skinnytaste.com/2013/09/chewy-chocolate-chip-oatmeal-breakfast.html

- Jules

No comments:

Post a Comment